Sunday, March 27, 2011

Huntington Beach

Our hotel was close to Huntington Beach. It was still pretty cold but of course my girls were determined to get in the water!  They are so much fun to watch at the ocean!  They love it!
Ellie with her shells!
We were right by the pier. 
Chloe in the waves!
Ellie running from the waves.  The water was so cold! 
This was my only good picture!  I like to blame it on the camera ; )
Chloe was meant to be a surfer!  She looks like a natural in the water!
Eating strawberries.  I made Steve stop at this roadside fruit stand.  They grew the extra large strawberries right there on their land.  It was a beautiful garden and the strawberries were so yummy!
Racing!  You would be surprised how much Chloe makes our family race. 
(She even made Uncle Doug race for a powdered doughnut in Mesa, later in the trip- lol ; )
On the pier with my girls!
We had a FUN day at the beach!