Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Zoo, Aquairum, and Botanical Gardens

 The best thing we did this year was get a year pass to the ABQ Zoo, Aquarium, and Botanical Gardens.  We have such a great time each time we go.  I have been so bad at taking pictures even when I have my camera - so here are just a few pictures of one of our adventures. 
 I Love this picture with the American Bald Eagle in the background.
 The polar bears are aways one of our favorites!
 My Beautiful Girls!
 The aquarium is Ellie's favorite place.  She loves it all and could spend hours in there watching the animals.
 Best Friends!  These two are such great girls and so fun to go places with!
 Sea Turtle ; )
 Steve and a shark!
 Love this picture!  Chloe cracks us up!
Ellie sitting and watching, she is always fascinated with this part of the aquarium. 
The girls and me in the Botanical Gardens.  We can't wait for it to be in full bloom.