Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 15th, 2011

First day of school!!!
They were both so excited!  They have the greatest teachers @ the greatest school.  I was overwhelmed with gratitude this day to watch these beautiful confident young ladies walk into school with huge smiles on their faces!   Chloe Lynn is in the 4th Grade, Mrs. Wiebelhaus's class. Ellie Tye is in 2nd Grade Mrs. Buffmire's class. 
 They were matching of course, but I promise I didn't make them do it.  They both tried on a couple of outfits and in the end they decided to wear the same thing!  Except the shoes - cute sandals for Ellie and Vans for Chloe - showing their personalities!  ; )
My first day of school too!  I worked this week and then went to the hospital the following Monday!  I was the typical swollen 9 months+ pregnant lady!!!