Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby Lien Shower

Baby Boy Lien is almost here!
We are all so excited!  (I am so ready!)  I go in on the 22nd to be Induced or C-Section, the little guy is breech and I'm hoping and praying that he decides to flip back by then.
My wonderful best friend Tiffany Herman and sister in-law Katie threw me a shower this summer! 
(Of course even from Cambodia Rachael had a hand in it all!!! ; ) 
Katie made it the cutest Fire Fighter Shower EVER!  I loved the decorations!
I had the best time visiting with friends and eating the most delicious gluten-free food! 
(Tiffany and her mom made extra efforts to make everything Gluten Free which is a hard task! Thank you!) 
Paul was awesome and took these amazing pictures!  I'm so grateful that the day was captured!
I resisted taking this picture but now I love it. 
Yummy Cake Lolly-Pops
These were the Thank Yous and they were filled with Fire Balls!!! ; )
Pictures of Steve and me. I hope this baby has all that hair like Steve!
Katie McPherson, Morgan Eddy, Shelly Blair
I love this picture of Ellie.
The Spread ; ) Tiff and her boys. Chloe and me getting seconds.
This is such a cute picture of the girls!  They look so big to me.
My Beautiful Mother!!! and Baby Kayl  my sweet nephew!
The girls loved opening the gifts. A Big Thank You to everyone!!!
Thank you for such a special day Tiffany and Katie!!!